Sunday, October 15, 2006

Comedy Central's Night of Too Many Stars

Tonight, Comedy Central is hosting "An Overbooked Benefit for Autism Research." I'm listening to the webcast as I write. This is so amazing! Jon Stewart is the host, and among those appearing: Jerry Seinfeld, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Martin Short, Steve Carell, Stephen Corbert....I am so excited. I also wanted to cry when I saw how many people were appearing and how well-known they are. If you are reading this Sunday, Oct 15th, turn on Comedy Central! I am so incredibly thankful to all those involved.

2 comments:

AS said...

No Comedy Central in this here household, but really, how very cool to see the impact of the benefit through your eyes...it opens mine.

Anonymous said...

I watched it after you called and made a phone donation thanking John Stewart and all the celebs for this wonderful benefit. I was given another number so i could speak to a "star"...which I did...Amy Kohler...the one pretending she was Sharon Stone.
Never heard of her, but thanked all of them again.
I think they raised a great deal of money for Autism Education! Yeah. xoxo