Friday, August 13, 2010

Kung Zhu pets

T was given a Kung Zhu pet for his birthday from a friend this year. This was at my suggestion, because I've seen Zhu Zhu pets in Hallmark stores and thought that it might be a fun toy visually for him. Of course, being out of the loop on hip & current toys, I had no idea that Kung Zhu pets (more geared toward boys) were even out there. So I spent a good part of last night online, watching demos and trying to figure out the whole accessory thing. The Kung Zhu pets, unlike the original Zhu Zhu pets, actually battle each other one they are pulled across a strip that programs them to fight. There is a fighting arena and everything – battle armor – the works. As I was watching this, a thought occurred to me: I don't think T even knows what fighting is.

That's okay with me.

I believe I shall get him the original Habitrail-like accessories. Why teach him violence?

These kids may be showing us the way.

4 comments:

Danny said...

Thanks for posting about this, I would love to read more about this topic.I've been burned by a few SEO companies in the past so when I need to look for a new one, I'm always a little skeptical about things. I'm not giving up though. I know that I need the best seo company I can get on with to really make my website a big hit. I had a friend of mine reccomend www.bergstrom-seo.com. Have you ever worked with them before? Or looked into them? I'm really interested in what your opinion of their work is. Like I said, I'm not giving up on finding the best seo company for me and my needs. I really just want the opinions of some experts out there and if you have any other suggestions I'd like to hear those as well.

Unknown said...

You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting.. Cat litter trays

Ned Polian said...

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! cheap pet insurance

Unknown said...

gREAT ARTICLE, please support KittyKit cat collars MEOW! Kitty Collars